Your privacy is important to MARTLINDISTRIBUTING.COM.
In an effort to provide customers with the best website browsing experience possible, MARTLINDISTRIBUTING.COM (hereinafter referred to as "site," "us," or "we") reserves the right to store, collect, and analyze customer information. This privacy statement provides details about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
MARTLINDISTRIBUTING.COM may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website including search engine queries, form submissions, appointment requests, and other data specific to your browsing habits and preferences;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website including name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and other information pertinent to the site’s registration process;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, financial or otherwise;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services such as email newsletters, social media updates, and other site online services;
- Any other information volunteered to our site.
Use of Online Advertising
MARTLINDISTRIBUTING.COM uses Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise our company, site, services, and products across the Internet. How it works: Google Adwords software will place a "cookie" on your browser to help us understand the products and services you are most interested in. You may clear your browser's cookies at any time. Please note this cookie does not personally identify you, nor does it give us access to your computer. Rather, it tool used by Google to help us better serve you with relevant ads, information, exclusive promotions, and more.
Use of Personal Information
MARTLINDISTRIBUTING.COM may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MARTLINDISTRIBUTING.COM may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Our website is hosted by Square Space. Writing about privacy and protection, Square Space explains that:
“While no service is completely secure, we have a security team dedicated to keeping your information safe. We employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders, building redundancies throughout our network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities. Payment information is transmitted using HTTPS encryption, and we maintain a PCI DSS certification.”
This website contains links to other websites. MARTLINDISTRIBUTING.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.